The registration page is available and can be reached by clicking on the button below.
After submitting the registration form you will be forwarded to a secure electronic payment system. Only on-line credit card payments are accepted with one of the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club.
If you are an author please note, that one non-student registration (i.e., IEEE member or Non-Member) is required for each accepted short or regular paper by May 2, 2014. When registering for a paper, please enter your paper ID during the registration process. Authors with multiple papers should contact the registration chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Advance Registration Fees: (Advance registration phase ends on May 9, 2014)
- IEEE Member | CHF 650
- IEEE Student Member | CHF 450
- Non-Member | CHF 725
- Student | CHF 525
Late Registration Fees:(After May 9, 2014)
- IEEE Member | CHF 725
- IEEE Student Member | CHF 525
- Non-Member | CHF 800
- Student | CHF 600
The registration fee includes attendance to the conference, conference proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches, reception and one banquet dinner ticket.
- It is expected that every accepted paper is presented at the conference. In the event you're unable to present your paper, quickly notify the technical program chair and make substitute arrangements. Your paper may be excluded from IEEE Xplore and the CSDL if you don't appear at the conference.
- In case of (PhD) student registrations of non-IEEE-members, the status has to be verified by sending the scanned copy of either the student card or a confirmation letter from the university to email@example.com.
- Receipt and certificate of participation will be handed over on-site with the conference material. We will use the mailing address as given in the the on-line registration form for the receipt.
- If your paper exceeds the page limit, you may purchase up to two additional pages per paper for CHF 100 each.
- If required, you can request a visa support letter during the registration process.
- All refund requests must be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees cannot be refunded for cancellations for author registrations or for requests received after May 9, 2014.
For questions about the registration contact email@example.com.