Research Staff Member / Post-doctoral researcher
Deep learning & AI explainability
About the position
The AI for Industries group at IBM Research – Zurich is working on cutting-edge AI research and applications to transform businesses across industries. We are working on deep-learning methods for predictive analytics and on explaining our predictions. We are looking for a person to join our effort on explainable AI and deep neural networks.
The successful candidate is passionate about advancing science and creating the next generation of AI solutions. The person will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and creative group, and participate in high-impact projects for large-scale, real-world industrial problems.
- PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or related technical fields
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Experience with standard machine-learning techniques and frameworks, including but not limited to TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn or PyTorch
- Experience in working with time and event series data
- Strong publication record in venues such as AAAI, ICLR, ICML, IJCAI, NIPS.
IBM is committed to diversity at the workplace. With us you will find an open, multicultural environment. Excellent flexible working arrangements enable all genders to strike the desired balance between their professional development and their personal lives.
Questions? For more information, please contact Dr. Anika Schumann
Manager AI for Industries and Services