Industry solutions and blockchain
The Industry Solutions and Blockchain group is active both in developing key technologies that ship with IBM products and in maintaining a strong academic research profile and has a focus on Blockchain, and Crypto or System security. In particular, the group is part of the core team that designs and develops Hyperledger Fabric, the popular open source blockchain platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for highly qualified and creative candidates with an ambition to work with an international team of researchers in a world-class industrial research organization.
Candidates are expected to have the following background and interests
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline
- Strong knowledge of programming languages (in particular C/C++, and optionally golang, bash, python)
- Strong skills and experience in system-level programming, large distributed systems, and optionally blockchain
- Experience with open source projects and a strong understanding of DevOps
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Fluency in English.
IBM is committed to diversity at the workplace. With us you will find an open, multicultural environment. Excellent flexible working arrangements enable both women and men to strike the desired balance between their professional development and their personal lives.
How to apply
Please send your CV including contact information for references to
HR Business Partner
IBM Research – Zurich
8803 Rüschlikon Switzerland
For technical information, please contact:
Dr. Elli Androulaki, Manager Industry Solutions and Blockchain.