UX Frontend Developer for AI Automation Research Platform
The IBM Zurich Research Laboratory is leading the design of innovative automated machine learning and deep learning platforms, targeting enterprises that aim to replace or accelerate traditional human-supervised procedures with automated services based on AI models.
Toward this goal, we are looking to strengthen our team with a highly motivated and skilled intern to extend and update the frontend of our AI Automation research platform - One Click Learning. The platform is used to work with our customers and develop with them new AI-industry flows designed to accelerate the work of domain experts with the use of Artificial Intelligence. Our platform support Machine Learning and Deep Learning methods designed for industrial use cases in the space of Visual Inspection, NLP, and tabular data.
The candidate will work at the IBM Research Europe Laboratory near Zurich, in the AI Automation group during 6 months, having the opportunity to work in a unique corporate environment, acquire experience in several areas, publish in top international conferences, learn how to innovate technology, as well as deal with client requests and needs on real business cases.
- Think up and design new user experience (UX) flows to help industry domain experts perform their tasks (i.e., create AI model, annotate data, browse and analyze results, etc.)
- Innovate the User Interface (UI) frontend design to make it accessible to people without expertise in Machine Learning and Deep Learning methods
- Extend the existing frontend (written in Angular) to expose and support new features implemented in the backend by our researchers (currently available only through APIs)
- Fluency in TypeScript, with good experience in Angular (preferred) or other frameworks
- Good experience with REST API interfaces
- Knowledge of Python and backend design is a good addition
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Self-motivated with passion for technology and innovation
IBM is committed to diversity at the workplace. With us you will find an open, multicultural environment. Excellent flexible working arrangements enable all genders to strike the desired balance between their professional development and their personal lives.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter.