The Zurich Research GmbH in Rüschlikon is one of IBM’s global research locations. Our mission is to pursue cutting-edge research for tomorrow’s information technology and cultivate close relationships with academic and industrial partners. We also strive to be one of the premier places to work for world-class researchers, promote women in IT and science, and help drive Europe’s innovation agenda.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Contract Professional (full time) who will be part of our worldwide IBM Research Legal team, and will be responsible for the following main tasks:
- Draft, review, negotiate, manage required approvals, and bring to execution a wide range of agreements, including technology licenses, joint development agreements, multi-party EU consortium agreements and NDAs.
- Advise management on contractual matters and efficiently identify and suggest mitigation for legal or business risks.
- Maintain the contracts repository, assuring efficient processes with audits and internal guidelines.
The work will be mainly in English.
- Law degree and (preferably) admission to the bar.
- At least 4 years of in-house or law firm experience drafting and negotiating contracts, preferably in the ICT industry.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills, analytical approach, attention to details, and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to foster teamwork, and maintain excellent working relationships with internal clients, colleagues and external customers.
IBM is committed to diversity at the workplace. With us you will find an open, multicultural environment. Excellent flexible working arrangements enable all genders to strike the desired balance between their professional development and their personal lives.
How to apply
If you are interested in this challenging position, please submit your most recent curriculum vitae including your diplomas.