Advanced Cryptographic Solutions
IBM has a long history in the area of foundational cryptographic research and cryptographic development. Algorithms created and developed at IBM are used to secure millions of transactions today. As we enter a new quantum-computing era, our teams are leading the charge in both creating new Quantum-safe cryptographic algorithms and developing hardened implementations for IBM's platforms. Our platforms range from Cloud platforms, IBM Z mainframes, storage systems, as well as the industry’s most secure Hardware Security Modules.
To support this effort, we are looking for an automation engineer to help create specialist toolchains that allow the automation of advanced cryptographic projects. These projects produced optimized cryptographic implementations for a multitude of processor platforms including Intel/AMD x86, Power/PPC, or IBM Z.
As a key member of our team, you will help:
- Analyze automation requirements related to the cryptographic DevOps pipelines.
- Test development including automated test generation tools.
- Implementation and automation of assurance and testing capabilities.
- Implementation and automation of code generation tooling.
- Design/creation of different platform emulations.
- Implementation of the designed solutions.
You will work together with our world-class team of cryptographers and engineers.
- Strong experience with DevOps and automation.
- Familiarity with processor families and emulation environments.
- Programming skills in C.
- Skills in fuzzing and other test tooling.
IBM is committed to diversity at the workplace. With us you will find an open, multicultural environment. Excellent flexible working arrangements enable all genders to strike the desired balance between their professional development and their personal lives.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting position, please submit your most recent curriculum vitae, your diplomas, as well as a motivational letter.