Internship / Master's thesis
Enterprise Knowledge Graph Integration for Interactive Data Querying
Our Hybrid Cloud Data Platforms team is looking for a master thesis candidate or student intern for our research project in Graph Neural Networks for representation learning, data integration, and interactive querying.
Objectives: Contributing to the project “Enterprise Knowledge Graph Integration for Interactive Data Querying” in the following directions:
- Representation learning for business entities
- Reasoning over large knowledge graphs
- Implementation of interactive knowledge graph querying system
The results of research and development in one of these directions are expected to be published in top-tier AI/NLP conferences, such as ICLR, AAAI, EMNLP.
- Ability to work with research literature and conduct experiments
- Strong coding skills for Deep Learning (Python, PyTorch)
- Experience with graph neural networks and natural language processing
- Experience in reinforcement learning is beneficial
Depending on your experience and interests we will work together to define a specific project.
Duration: 6 months
IBM is committed to diversity at the workplace. With us you will find an open, multicultural environment. Excellent flexible working arrangements enable all genders to strike the desired balance between their professional development and their personal lives.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application through the button below.