IBM Research Zurich is one of IBM's 11 Global Research Labs. We are leading the research agenda for tomorrow's information technology. Besides groundbreaking technology innovation, we build strong relationships with academic and industrial partners to be one of the best workplaces for world-class researchers.
We are looking for a
to be part of our international communications team in Zurich – while you are completing or have just graduated from a media/journalism/communications university course.
You will work together with our Zurich-based comms team as well as with the global comms team of IBM Research and the EMEA comms of IBM. Your role will be to help us engage the media to cover exciting research about quantum computing, AI and more into compelling messages in various formats.
- Help the comms team with media outreach locally and globally
- Write engaging content that can be shared with media or published on IBM Research blog
- Help out with event organization at the IBM Research lab in Zurich
- Work with local and global communications and content teams
- Help with video and photo creation
- Excellent writing skills
- A passion for writing, communications and media
- To be studying for a university degree in communications or journalism or have just graduated
- A passion for science, innovation and technology
- A strong understanding of science is an important bonus – especially quantum computing and AI
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Proficient use of PowerPoint and / or similar tools
- Excellent written and oral English and German (the work will be mainly in English)
- Knowledge of French is a plus
IBM is committed to diversity at the workplace. With us you will find an open, multicultural environment. Excellent flexible working arrangements enable all genders to strike the desired balance between their professional development and their personal lives.
How to apply
If you are interested, please submit your most recent curriculum including a motivation letter below.